VE Technology - Sampling
VE Technology® comprises a suite of modular sampling products developed specifically for the Natural Gas Industry from production/wellhead to distribution/burner tip and all the associated processes and industries along the way.
A complete VE Technology sampling system contains just 3 versatile and cohesive products:
- Sampling probe with isolation valve
- Sample Conditioning unit – VECU
- Analyser Interface Module – VEAIM
VE Technology is a modular designed system with all the hard and clever sampling knowledge pre-engineered and built-in at the factory.
What does VE Technology Do
VE allows sampling from any point and connection along a pipeline or process stream to just about every natural gas or gas related analyser on the market. It achieves this level of coverage with these 3 basic products, plus linking accessories like trace heat tubing. All which are pre-engineered and supplied as part of an engineered solution.
Most importantly VE Technology ensures a representative sample, with its IDENTITY* preserved, is delivered to your analyser of choice. It gives you the most cost efficient and safe sample in the shortest time possible meeting and exceeding standards such as ISO 10715, GPA 2116 and API 14.1.
What else does VE Technology® Do
In addition to providing the perfect sample to your analyser in the shortest/fastest possible time VE Technology:
- Eliminates Vortex Induced Vibrations. No longer do you need to be concerned about performing wake frequency calculations and limiting the insertion depth of the probe.
- Dynamically rejects particulates and droplets keeping your sample pathway clean like new without collecting contamination on filters or membranes that would sully subsequent samples.
- Provides a means for validating the entire sample pathway so you can be ensure the sampling system is not affecting the results of analysis.